If you could jump on an airplane tomorrow and fly to Provence what would your ideal day look like?
Through this course, we will virtually travel through the region of Provence exploring the scents and sights by way of art.
We will discover our ideal day and embrace the beauty of our surroundings and studies in our art. Let's journey through the overflowing marche stands, wander the fragrant champs de lavande or lavender fields, visit hillside villages, and relax for a picnic all by way of art lessons.
This class has been pre-recorded. You will have lifetime access and all videos may be downloaded.
- Develop a color palette and vision board reflecting Provence
- Connect to the region with Floral Sketches
- Journal spread to reflect a moment from your travels
- Learn portrait tips and techniques to help you warm-up
- Learn tips on portrait composition
- Portrait painting with acrylics and mixed media
- Combine photo transfers, drawing, marks, and collage to create a landscape
- Discover the importance of trusting your intuition in abstract painting
- Use marks and various materials to create depth to your abstract painting
- Layer vintage ephemera to create interest for your viewer
- Use dramatic compositions to create unique landscapes